Monday, May 28, 2012

Pee-Pee Tee-Pee Tutorials


For the first 2 weeks after bringing my son home from the hospital, there was an inescapable rain storm just about every-time we changed his diaper. Fisher, Daddy, Mommy, the dogs, the walls, the neighbor three houses down... nothing seemed to be out of the "splash zone". I finally learned to place a baby hat over Fisher's little fire hose whenever I'd change him. Definitely solved the problem, but now Fisher was constantly hat-less. A friend told me about Pee pee Teepees and my problems were solved :) . Handmade Pee-pee Tee-pees will now be included in every baby boy shower I go to. They're so clever, adorable, and unknown to anyone who's new to changing a baby boy. I made these for a baby shower last week and included some handmade cloth diaper burp cloths to match.










Free Pee-Pee Tee-Pee tutorials:

from: The Crunchy Mamacita


from: Makeitandloveit

Pee-Pee Tee-Pee tutorials on Etsy:

from: Beffie48

from: Shabby Star

2 comments:

  1. I made these for my first grandson, I love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these for my first grandson, I love them

    ReplyDelete