Monday, June 25, 2012

Great Gift: Origami Baby Mobile

For the first time I'm showing something I was given, rather than something I made. This origami mobile was a gift I received at my baby shower. My friend knew I had a gray and yellow bird theme and created this beautiful mobile. It is currently Fisher's favorite thing to stare and coo at.




Some great tutorials of other origami mobiles:


from: The Domestic Domicile

Origami Baby Mobile 2
from: B-Inspired Mama

from: Mad Pimp

from: PinkBird's Nest
from: PetitPoulou



Not origami, but so cool anyway!

from: Miss Make

from: Moth and Sparrow
from: Sew She Sews
DSC_0020
from: Naptime Novels

Mr. Moustache baby mobile
from: jaellundtofta 

1 comment:

  1. That mustache mobile is too funny! Thanks for including my Origami Baby mobile tutorial. :)

    ReplyDelete