Monday, April 9, 2012

Simple Amigurumi Crochet Owl



When first finding out I was pregnant I decided 2 things about the nursery. It would be grey and yellow, and it would have bird accents. I'm not much for themes but I like to mix and match stuff within my style. I immediatly knew I wanted to keep the nursery gender neutral so we could use the same nursery for our second child (whenever or if-ever God decides to bless us with another one). Fisher will move into the slightly bigger bedroom, now an office, when he gets older. By then he'll be sure to have more of an opinion about the theme and colors of his room. The first thing I made for my unborn child was this little owl. I loosly followed a free pattern, listed below, but continued using increase stitches until it was the size I wanted. The tiny owl in the pattern was adorable, but a little too small for a baby to safely play with. My experiece with crochet is very limited, (I've only made 2 other amigurumi, and one hat) so this should be a good project for any beginner.





Here's the free pattern I used for my owl:
Day 3: Amigurumi owl.
from: littlegreen

Other free patterns:

from: sukigirl

Free Amigurumi Owl Pattern
from: Curls of Sunshine


from Roxycraft



More adorable owls:

from: PosiTori

from: Cute Designs

from: The Unique Boutique For Me

from: GiggleStuff

No comments:

Post a Comment