I've been seeing this a lot on Pinterest, so I decided to make one for baby Fisher's room. I used scrap fabric and ribbon that I had already used in other places around the nursery. Now when I open and close the door to the baby room, there's no click noise. Genius!
- Cut out fabric 4.5inches X 4.5 inches
- Fold in half, wrong side out
- Use a 1/2 inch seam to sew your fabric into a tube
- Flip tube so its right side out
- Stuff with a pinch of stuffing (I tested the tube at this point to see how much stuffing would allow me to close the door and still stop the clicking noise.)
- Run about 12 inches of ribbon through the tube so you have an even amount of ribbon sticking out both ends
- Sew both ends of your tube closed
- Tie your ribbon to the door handle. Use more ribbon to make a pretty bow on each side of the door.