Monday, December 19, 2011

I Just Got Here and I'm Already Awesome Onesie


I saw this onesie on Laura Hartrich's Etsy shop and had to make one. I used my cricut to cut out the words for my freezer paper stencils. If using the cricut, I found I really needed to use a good newish mat for the freezer paper to stick well. This onesie and the crocheted hat will be Fisher's outfit for baby announcement photos. I didn't follow a pattern for the hat. I crocheted in the round using increase stitches until I liked the size. This hat will be way to large for infant Fisher, so I'll need to make a smaller one for the announcement photos.

1 comment:

  1. Precious! I couldn't figure out who Fisher's mommy was at first. All this knowing the sex and name before birth is way too advanced for me. I am an old (fogey) fashioned girl at heart.

    ReplyDelete