Monday, December 19, 2011

I Just Got Here and I'm Already Awesome Onesie


I saw this onesie on Laura Hartrich's Etsy shop and had to make one. I used my cricut to cut out the words for my freezer paper stencils. If using the cricut, I found I really needed to use a good newish mat for the freezer paper to stick well. This onesie and the crocheted hat will be Fisher's outfit for baby announcement photos. I didn't follow a pattern for the hat. I crocheted in the round using increase stitches until I liked the size. This hat will be way to large for infant Fisher, so I'll need to make a smaller one for the announcement photos.

2 comments:

  1. Precious! I couldn't figure out who Fisher's mommy was at first. All this knowing the sex and name before birth is way too advanced for me. I am an old (fogey) fashioned girl at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Style isn't limited distinctly to ladies however is dynamic among men also. The style business today takes into account the requirements of various kinds of individuals intrigued by fine attire, foot wear and all adornments or devices. Kawaii Shop

    ReplyDelete